ICT Technician - Acorn Education Trust
Reference Number: AC05
Due to the expansion of the Acorn Education Trust we would like to recruit an experienced ICT Technician to join our dynamic and friendly team as soon as possible.
Reporting to the Trust’s IT Manager, the post holder will support the ICT infrastructure across schools within the Trust by providing technical support to students and staff. Usual working hours will be 37 per week, 52 weeks per year (8.00am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday).
The successful candidate will:
- Have an outstanding all round knowledge of IT hardware and software; an appropriate ICT qualification is desirable;
- Proven leadership skills would be advantageous;
- Hold a full, clean driving license
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with staff and students with varying ICT expertise; previous experience of carrying out a similar client facing role would be an advantage.
- Be self-motivated, dedicated, consistent and have a confident personality
- Be a really strong team player
- Be interested in developing a career within a growing multi academy trust
Our IT team is based in a fully equipped workshop at Kingdown School. We work across 10 schools in the Trust providing support and state of the art networks and equipment. We have good facilities including individual dedicated workspace and laptop.
For the successful candidate we can offer:
- the support of an enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking team
- a caring and supportive community environment
- pension schemes
- use of company vehicle for travel between Trust schools
- a commitment to professional development
- the opportunity to work effectively as part of a multi-academy trust.
For further details or an application pack:
Please contact Rob Knott, Trust IT Manager on 01985 22406 or by e-mail at email@example.com Alternatively, visit our page on the TES website
Closing Date: Tuesday, 7th May 2019
Interviews: To be confirmed
Acorn Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful in obtaining this post you will be subject to a DBS check and health screening.
Salary: £20,000.00 to £26,000.00 per annum
Closing date for applications: 7 May 2019, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 20 May 2019