Class Teacher (temporary) - St John' s C of E Primary School
Reference Number: StJ01
St John’s Church of England Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Class Teacher for a temporary post to teach our Year 3 class for two terms in the first instance to start on 23/4/19. Hours of work are 0.5 fte (mornongs) For the right candidate there may be scope to extend and make the contract permanent. Applications are welcomed from qualified teachers (NQT or experienced).
St John’s Church of England Primary School is a warm, friendly and inclusive school where the staff are dedicated to creating a great place for children to thrive and learn. As part of the Acorn Education Trust it provides exciting opportunities to improve local education.
We are looking for someone who has the passion to enable all our pupils to reach their full potential and has:
- The drive, vision and ambition to achieve excellence for all our pupils;
- An excellent understanding of teaching and learning;
- A strong Christian ethos.
For the successful applicant we can offer:
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn and are proud of their school;
- A genuine commitment to your professional development and well-being;
- A committed, cohesive and caring staff team;
- A skilled and supportive Academy Council who work in partnership with the Head, staff and the Trust;
- Support and collaboration with other professionals within the Trust and local cluster.
Please send completed applications by email.
St John’s Church of England Primary School and the Acorn Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Services) check will be required for the successful candidate. We are an equal opportunities employer.
St John’s Headteacher: Berkeley Bassinger-Adams
Salary: MPS/UPS (£23,720 - £39,406)
Closing date for applications: 25 March 2019, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 1 April 2019